There are two types of membership to the Ontario Adventure Rowing Association (OAR). OAR accepts individual or club membership.
When a club becomes a member of the association, all the active members of the club may join any of the OAR events.
If your club is not a member of OAR, or you just want to row occasionally on tour without being member of a club, you can become an individual member of OAR and may join any of OAR’s events.
Clubs may use the club membership registration form found here
Check out the Benefits of Individual Membership and find the Individual Membership Registration Form here
OAR Member Clubs
· Barrie Rowing Club
· Cambridge Rowing Club, Galt
· Cornwall Rowing Club
· Don Rowing Club of Mississauga
· Durham Rowing Club, Port Perry
· Guelph Rowing Club
· Hanlan Boat Club
· Hatchets Outdoor Centre, Port Carling
· Niagara Rowing School, Jordan Harbour
· ONEC Rowing, Ottawa
· Orillia Rowing Club
· Peterborough Rowing Club
· Quinte Rowing Club, Belleville
· Sudbury Rowing Club